MontVert Condos Brampton
MontVert Condos is a new condo in Mount Pleasant in Brampton. Come closer to living a life of utmost luxury at this Condos. Its exuberant greenery and exotic settings bring a promise of a fresher, cleaner lifestyle. But there’s more to it than that – at this Condos, you will also enjoy living a life made easier by the state of the art amenities installed within each suite.
These Brampton condos are set to be a class apart at the amazing location on the Sandalwood Parkway W and Veterans Drive crossway. With this optimum location of MontVert condos, you will everything you need within easy reach – from world-class hospitals and other medical service providers to advanced recreational centers, educational institutes, lush green parks, shopping malls, and more.
The neighborhood of Mount Pleasant welcomes residents, providing them with a family oriented neighborhood with the convenience of comfortable urban living. The peace and quiet of a transit village are blended perfectly with the commodity culture of modern life. It has certainly emerged as an idyllic space for you to flourish and reside with your family.
MontVert Condos Project details and highlights
MontVert condos are being developed by Primont Homes, one of the most renowned builders and in Brampton & GTA.
MontVert Condos Location
The neighborhood of Brampton provides a quiet repose to residents and an escape from the bustle of city life. All the commodities required for a beneficial and comfortable life are available at a short distance away from this MontVert Condos.
MontVert Projects Building amenities
MontVert Condos project will offer a mix of carefully-planned out 1 and 2 bedroom suites. There will be state-of-the-art amenities for the residents and a wonderful blend of closed and open spaces.
MontVert Condos Gallery
Area Amenities of MontVert Condos
- Walk score – MontVert Condos Brampton has a high walk score. All the facilities required for a comfortable day to day life are available at a walking distance away from the condos.
- Easy transportation – Probably one of the most alluring aspects of this project is its optimum transit location. The neighborhood is well-connected to most of the transportation hubs of Brampton through bus and train routes. At MontVert Condos, you will be connected to the entirety of the GTA. Also, you will gain access to the Zum bus rapid service, making transportation a breeze as long as you are at this condos.
- Education – Another attractive feature of MontVert Condos Brampton are the many municipal facilities available in and around the area, such as schools. For higher education, the Sheridan College- Davis Campus provides students with an attractive option. This highly prestigious and famous educational institution has been around for decades, welcoming students from both within the country and abroad.
- Longos Mount Pleasant
- Fletcher’s Meadow Plaza
- Classic Honda Parts
- Walmart Brampton South Supercentre
- Costco Wholesale
- In Style
- Source Wedding and Party Decoration
- Hedgeline Parkette
- Crown Victoria Parkette
- Creditview Sandalwood Park
- Moody Family Park
- Buick Park and Skate Park
- Mt Pleasant Recreational Trail
- Luca Park
- Tillacountry Park
- The Creditview Activity Hub
- Cassie Campbell Community Centre
- Heart Lake conservation Park
- St Daniel Comboni Catholic Elementary
- St Edmund Campion Secondary School
- St Bonaventure Catholic Elementary School
- Sheridan College- Davis Campus
- Fletcher’s Meadow Secondary School
- Dolson Public School
- McCrimmon Middle School
- Tim Hortons
- Patiala House The Indian Kitchen
- Rajdhani Sweets and Restaurant
- Rashmi Bakery
- Aria Bistro and Lounge
- Pizza Hut
- Nandos North Brampton
Transit ScoreWorld-class public transportation43
Walker's ParadiseDaily errands do not require a car12
MontVert Condos - PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
- Project Name: MontVert Condos
- Building Type: Condominium
- Address: 201 Veterans Drive, Brampton
- Architecture Team: 1-Bed and 2-Bed units
- Developer Name: Primont Homes
- No. of Storey: TBA
- Units: TBA
- Project Completion: 2023